We know you probably have a lot of questions about the value of your antiques and collectibles. Here are some of the ways in which we can be of service to you.
Our Services as Buyers of Antiques & Collectibles
- As buyers of antiques and collectibles with decades of experience, we can share our knowledge about market trends and current preferences.
- We can identify the items you have which are desirable to collectors.
- We can provide business and character references so you feel comfortable.
- A lady buyer can meet with you in the privacy of your home or a place convenient for you.
- Our dealings with you will remain confidential.
- We can pay you cash for the antiques, glassware, costume jewelry or collectible items you wish to sell.
- We can answer many of your questions regarding particular items.
Our Services as Appraisers
- As certified appraisers of antiques and collectibles, we can determine the fair market value of your items.
- We can provide written appraisals for insurance and estate purposes.
And we are happy to travel, so don’t let distance dissuade you!
You may call (812) 483-9561 to talk with Dorothy from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., any day of the week. While a telephone call is probably the quickest way to reach us, you may also use the contact link at the top of the page or click here to send us an email.